Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

LBC: Romantic Coord Ideas

I wish you a happy Valentine's Day! Today is also the weekly Lolita Blog Carnival and the theme is:
Romantic Coords

Because red is my favorite color and the color of love, I made a coord with a red dress ♥

Dress and headbow: Angelic Pretty
blouse, socks and bag: Baby the stars shine bright
shoes: Victorian Maiden
necklace: Metamorphose

There are some aspects why I chose these pieces. First of all the color, like I said before, it's the color of love. The dress has a lovely rose structure, a flower many women get on Valentine's Day ♥ Next, the heart bag...that's obvious? Heart is a symbol for love and last but not least the socks because they have a present-ribbon lace-up print. Many couples give each other presents today so the socks remind me of it.

I have some of the pieces myself, maybe I will wear it like this one day ^_^

See what the others came up with!
BreiðholtPink Lace+Glitter * Under the parasol
New Vogue Children * Pretty Little Habits * Northern Star
Sweet and Simple * Beyond Kawaii * Whimsical Adventures of Me

What is Lolita Blog Carnival about?
Lolita Blog Carnival is a group on Facebook where Lolita bloggers write articles to topics like this on the same day, every week. It's interesting to read other people opinions and we promote each other by linking the other blogs. If you like the idea, please visit the Facebook group :)

4 Kommentare: