Freitag, 16. Mai 2014

LBC: Favorite three pairs of shoes

I loooooove shoes and I have plenty of them so it was difficult to choose just three pairs of them!

Vivienne Westwood Algomania x Melissa Elevated Three Strap Heels (with bows)
Gosh...what a name. I own these shoes in the left style and colorway. They are very comfortable, smell very good (bubblegum scent!) and are very elegant. I wish I owned the other style with the ribbons, too in...every color: pearl white, red, black, pink, nude etc etc...

Victorian Maiden Secret Shop short boots

I wish I owned the real ones but my shoes always get broken very fast, so I can't overcome myself to spend so much money on brand shoes when I now that they have cuffs after the first day I wore them T_T I have the red ones twice already because of that. They are so elegant and quite comfortable for a long day :)

Angelic Pretty Engineer Boots

I never ever wear then to Lolita but I loooooove them *v* I just call them "the most expensive shoes ever" because they were on sale and still sooooo expensive :D I bought them from Angelic Pretty Paris in 2011 for a ticket for their Tea Party...je ne regrette rien :D

See what the others say about this topic
Un Lapin dans le Thé * ImaPrincess * Gothic Strawberry
McDuff Blog *

What is Lolita Blog Carnival about?
Lolita Blog Carnival is a group on Facebook where Lolita bloggers write articles to topics like this on the same day, every week. It's interesting to read other people opinions and we promote each other by linking the other blogs. If you like the idea, please visit the Facebook group :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen